Did you know the typical budget for a high school musical ranges from $5,000 - $10,000? These costs include licensing fees, materials and equipment required to build sets, costumes, professional assistance with choreography and technical lighting and sound equipment. Given tight budget constraints, the school district provides very little monetary support. The Company self-funds the majority of productions through ticket sales, concessions, fundraisers, advertising, and booster support.
Your generosity is critical to continue building on an award-winning program where students can:
• Develop leadership skills and understand effective team dynamics
• Participate in a variety of classes, including musical theatre and acting, directing, and scriptwriting, make-up and costuming
• Audition for, and participate in, at least 3 school productions each year
• Attend and/or compete at International Thespian Society events, including Individual competitions, One Acts, and the Florida Thespian Festival
• Be part of a creative, artistic, and inclusive community
PLANT THEATRE COMPANY
2415 S Himes Ave, Tampa, FL 33629
Copyright © 2023 PLANT THEATRE COMPANY - All Rights Reserved.
Published by Softek Consulting, Inc.